Southeast Gastro has been acquired by a Miami-based medical group specializing in digestive health.
- Dr. Mark’s appeared on Fox 6 and ABC 33/40 News to discuss Colorectal Awareness Month. Watch Dr. Marks’ segment on Fox 6 here. Watch Dr. …Read More »
- The American Cancer Society’s newly updated guidelines for colon and rectal cancer screening recommend that adults at average risk get screened starting at age 45 …Read More »
- Dr. Miles Gresham, President of Southeast Gastro, appeared on WBRC Fox 6 news with Janet Hall to discuss National Color Cancer Awareness Month. You can …Read More »
- Southeast Gastro is dedicating critical funds to support local patients and families by sponsoring the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Alabama/NW Florida Chapter. Through the Foundation’s …Read More »
- Dr. Allison Duke Bridges and Dr. Lindsay South Robison featured as “Top Women In Medicine’ in B-Metro Magazine. Check out the entire list at B-Metro …Read More »