Dr. Allison Duke Bridges and Dr. Lindsay South Robison featured as “Top Women In Medicine’ in B-Metro Magazine.
- We are pleased to share that, because of all we have done together to flatten the curve, we are now able to offer additional services, …Read More »
- Based on the guidelines released by Gov. Ivey, Gastro Health will resume elective procedures as of May 1, 2020. The health of our patients and …Read More »
- Gastro Health offices are open and we are caring for patients. In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering three different appointment …Read More »
- In order to provide continued care to our community, Gastro Health is offering telehealth visits to patients, allowing them to get the care they need …Read More »
- IBD Patient Guidance – COVID-19 With the recent world-wide pandemic from COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus), the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation has issued updated guidelines for patients …Read More »